Hobby Grade RC cars (sold)

Stuff For sale or wanted!
devestator_x

Hobby Grade RC cars (sold)

Post by devestator_x » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:03 am

Ok, so Ive got 2 1/10th scale RC trucks. Ive been into RCs for years and have slowly built up and torn down quite a few. Well, the Z28 is taking up more of my time and money, and the trucks have taken a back seat. I'd like to offer them up here before I go posting them on the RC Forums and ship them off to some stranger. This is a full package, everything you need to run both trucks, with spare parts and whatnot.

1st truck is a Traxxas Slash 2wd model. It's a large (closer to 1.8th scale) Short Course truck. Has a custom airbrushed Proline Chevy body on it with brand new BFG All Terrain replica tires. All includes a full set of used spare tires and rims. Installed in the truck is a Traxxas 27mhz radio and a Castle Creations Sidewinder speed controller. This speed controller can be run with both old style brushed motors and new style brushless motors. When I got this truck, it had a brushless motor in it and the speeds were insane! over 40mph easily! Currently installed is an older Trinity 27T brushed motor. The brushless motor was traded away for extra parts for my 2nd truck.

2nd truck. This is an Axial SCX10. Its a full time 4wd rock crawler and features locked diffs both front and rear and a steel twin rail chassis, just like a real truck would have. It has upgraded suspension links, a steel front bumper from RC4WD.com, and a homdemade aluminum rear bumper built by yours truely. Installed in this truck is an Axial 2.4ghz radio and a waterproof Traxxas XL-5 speed control. Power is provided by an even older Trinity 27T race motor. Rims are made by HPI and are a 1.9" size and tires are SDI Trail Doctor XLs. This truck also features a Brand new Proline 1972 Chevy C10 body with a very nice homemade roll cage and spare tire holder.

Also included is an AC/DC programmable peak charger, (2) 6 cell NiMH batteris, (1) 7cell NiMH battery, (1) Losi 2.4ghz radio and reciever (spare set that has a small glitch in it which is why Im not using it in the Slash), a full spare set of crawling rims and tires and also a large tupperware bin of spare parts.

This is a great way to get started in hobby grade RC cars. It's literally everything you (or your kids) need to start running. Just charge the battery pack and go. if someone from here buys this, I will be MORE than happy to help answer any questions, make repairs, wahtever you may need help with, as I know both these trucks inside and out.

Looking to get about $500 for the whole setup. Message me here if you're interested. I can take pics and send them upon request, or even toss the trucks in the trunk and bring them to a show if anyone wants to see them in person.
Last edited by devestator_x on Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

devestator_x

Re: Hobby Grade RC cars (for sale)

Post by devestator_x » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:26 pm

Dion.Rentos

Re: Hobby Grade RC cars (for sale)

Post by Dion.Rentos » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:56 pm

That is kick ass! :-)

If i didnt have my Camaro i would be playing with my old ones or even getting a new one :-)