I got Ruby all cleaned up and ready for some car shows.Image

KalCorp

Re: Ruby is ready for some car shows!!

Post by KalCorp » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:58 pm

Looking good!

1JEWLDSSRS

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:06 pm

You do know my kind sir,,, that MY Ruby is the one and only original Ruby...She has had that name since DAY 1 that I bought her !!! Just sayin....But your car does look kinda nice...But ya got a long way to go.. lol

Mpd659

Post by Mpd659 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:32 pm

1JEWLDSSRS wrote:You do know my kind sir,,, that MY Ruby is the one and only original Ruby...She has had that name since DAY 1 that I bought her !!! Just sayin....But your car does look kinda nice...But ya got a long way to go.. lol
Yea, I do. I didn’t know what to name mine and posted on Facebook and everyone helped me choose Ruby. I thought it fit and then realized yours was Ruby Senior. Mine is now Ruby Jr. LOL

1JEWLDSSRS

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:50 am

lol, thanks cool,,I'd go with Ruby 1 and Ruby II.. Senior makes my car seem, well,,"old".. lol..She's only 7. How bout "Miss Jewel", or just "Jewel" like I was gonna change it to when I saw you Name yours Ruby, then said no way, she is Ruby, and always will be. You know who Jewel is right? She is a well known beautiful singer with some really nice songs out there. Cheers..

Biello_63

Post by Biello_63 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:21 am

Truly, that color is just fantastic. I am truly in love with it. Gratitude for sharing the pictures here. Well, I would also be getting new vehicle wraps for my classic car but I am not able to decide on the color. Which colors are in trend nowadays? Share some suggestions guys.

KalCorp

Post by KalCorp » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:22 am

Biello_63 wrote:
Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:21 am
Truly, that color is just fantastic. I am truly in love with it. Gratitude for sharing the pictures here. Well, I would also be getting new vehicle wraps for my classic car but I am not able to decide on the color. Which colors are in trend nowadays? Share some suggestions guys.
What year is it? are you looking for new color or an older one?

69' colors :-)

2017 colors
https://www.autobytel.com/chevrolet/camaro/2017/color/

The Hyper Blue Metallic is cool

Mpd659

Post by Mpd659 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:20 am

1JEWLDSSRS wrote:lol, thanks cool,,I'd go with Ruby 1 and Ruby II.. Senior makes my car seem, well,,"old".. lol..She's only 7. How bout "Miss Jewel", or just "Jewel" like I was gonna change it to when I saw you Name yours Ruby, then said no way, she is Ruby, and always will be. You know who Jewel is right? She is a well known beautiful singer with some really nice songs out there. Cheers..
Yea, I do like your red jewel tint coat. My red rock metallic is very close. Yours is in no way senior. They are sisters. :)

Mpd659

Post by Mpd659 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:22 am

Biello_63 wrote:Truly, that color is just fantastic. I am truly in love with it. Gratitude for sharing the pictures here. Well, I would also be getting new vehicle wraps for my classic car but I am not able to decide on the color. Which colors are in trend nowadays? Share some suggestions guys.
Thanks. Let me know where you go for a vehicle wrap. I want to get my hood done someday. There are a lot of cool wraps out there.