new mod info

Open SCC Discussions
CamaroRS15

new mod info

Post by CamaroRS15 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:40 am

Hello everyone.. I am new to the Camaro world so I need some help. Is there sights dedicated to Camaro mods available. I use to own a mustang and there were tons of sights. But I am finding it hard to find a good sight or 2 to order parts from. Also, the different models are tripping me up a bit. I have the 2015 RS LS1... how is that different form like an LT or LS2????

Finally, the mufflers on this car is just not quite loud enough. wanna upgrade to magnaflow maybe.... any suggestions on a place in town I can buy and have installed?

Sorry for the newbie questions... but I know from experience that you guys are the best folks to get info from.... Any suggestions are welcomed.

1JEWLDSSRS

Re: new mod info

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:19 pm

Hey there and welome to the club, when I first got my 2011 SS/RS L99 Camaro I foung this website to be VERY useful,,,camaro5.com... They have ALL the info you will to research your car and any mods that you can imagine !! Good luck or call 1 of us, our contact info is listed, would love to share.. as mine an Dions car are the MOST modded of them all.. :dance: