INSULTED BY MY SALESMAN AT ROSNER !!

Open SCC Discussions
1JEWLDSSRS

INSULTED BY MY SALESMAN AT ROSNER !!

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Sat May 30, 2015 9:20 pm

So I went to Rosner Chevrolet on Thursday looking possibly to upgrade my ride and purchase a 2015 Corvette Stingray vert they had for sale in the showroom for 68K. I did my budget and figured I could pay for it no problem. Beautiful car, crystal red tintcoat with Kalahari leather interior, did all the paperwork, it was after 4 so my sales guy, whom I bought my Camaro from said he would call me tomorrow, which would be Friday, no call at all letting me know what was going on, bad for him!! I got an email this morning, Saturday thanking me for visiting and if they could help in any way, please call of email. So I replied and told them what was going on and that I was not happy not knowing what was going on with my application, and wouldn't you know it about 1 hour later I gat a call from my salesman, didn't answer cause the number showed Virginia, he left a message stating what was up.

So I went to talk to him and he told me that the bank couldn't do it due to being too much money to finance for me and my credit, it's not too bad but it isn't what they would like, but the kicker is the way he explained the value of my Camaro and what they were going to give me for it.

Kelly blue book says it would be worth 23k for a trade in, or 25K for sale to a private party, but my Ruby is a VERY great looking "custom" Camaro as you all know. So I asked what they were going to give me for Ruby, and he said,,,,,,,,, 17K !!! I said,,,,,WTF !!!! And you would turn around and sell it for around 28k ??? No fuckin way dude!!!! Glad it didn't work out so I can keep my Ruby !!!

So with that deal and the last time I was there for an oil change and my service advisor put his hands ALL over my clean and shiney doors and handles, and the tech came up to take it back for the oil change and knew I had a BRAND NEW leather interior and DIDN'T put any covers on my seats and just got in and drove it back, I WAS PISSED!!! I told Jeff about it and he took care of it and talked to my service advisor about it.

So with all that being said,,, this Rosner customer for life is NOW, NOT a Rosner customer anymore, I will take my Camaro somewhere else to have it worked on. I REFUSE to have my Camaro disrespected by them and I REFUSE to have my intelligence insulted by ANY salesman ANYWHERE !!! The salesman said that they don't go by Kelly Blue book, but a black book that uses auction prices instead. WTF...Oh well enough said, gotta calm down, glad I didn't do business with them, they SUCK !!!

:snooty: :snooty:

1JEWLDSSRS

Re: INSULTED BY MY SALESMAN AT ROSNER !!

Post by 1JEWLDSSRS » Sun May 31, 2015 10:33 am

Oh, I almost forgot this item from my salesman's mouth, after we were done chatting yesterday we were standing in front of my Camaro and he was looking at the front and said " you should take that crap off of there ",, I said what crap?? And he said the Rosner logos I had on my front splitter, again WTF ??? I thought they looked cool there and it was advertisement for them. Whenever people asked, I told them they always took care of me there, but no more, another insult to me and my car, so when I went home to wash her, first thing I did was remove the logos, done deal. Oh well live and learn, I didn't think they would do this to a good customer, but I guess so !!! Have a great day folks !!! :dance:

Dion.Rentos

Re: INSULTED BY MY SALESMAN AT ROSNER !!

Post by Dion.Rentos » Sun May 31, 2015 11:39 am

wow 2015 Corvette Stingray vert is a nice car. you would love it.

They only wanted 28K-30K for the 45th anniversary callaway SS convertible they got from Cliff. I think that was over 60k at first. The prices have dropped a lot its crazy :-(

But 23k sounds about right for your if it was stock.

Sucks you got got treated like that. Dealers are strange. its a roller coaster ride with them.